InnOVATION Arts Academy uses an online registration system. You may enter the system by navigating to: https://innovation_arts.jumbula.com.
Parents must review and agree to our Tuition Payment, Refunds and Cancellations policy. You may review the policy here.
Reduced tuition is available based on financial need. Request an application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the multi-class discount, registering for two programs results in a 10% discount on the class with the highest tuition. Adding a third class results in a 10% discount on the two programs with the highest tuition. And the discount continues to apply in that way as more classes are added.
Families registering more than one student will receive a 10% discount on the class with the lower tuition amount.
The Advanced and Intermediate Musical Theatre Performance classes have a casting audition. Auditions help the creative team cast the productions and get to know incoming students. All registrants will receive a part, and casting decisions are final. Students may indicate on their audition form if they want or do not want a solo, speaking part, etc. InnOVATION Arts Academy works hard to offer every child a “moment to shine.” Students may submit a video in lieu of a live audition.
For Auditions Please Prepare:
1. A song you are comfortable singing that demonstrates your range and vocal ability. Please do not use character voices. Musical Theatre, folk, or contemporary styles (even the National Anthem) are fine. Please practice your song beforehand for confidence and projection. Please use a CD accompaniment track (no lead vocals please) or piano accompaniment (an accompanist will be provided for those who bring sheet music). In our experience, students who use live accompaniment or an accompaniment track have better auditions than those who sing a cappella.
2. The teachers may ask you to participate in an acting exercise, a cold read, or some other activity that demonstrates acting style and ability. No previous experience or training is required. Be engaged, focused and do your best!
3. A short dance sequence may be taught at the audition.
4. The audition may also include: a range check (low to high), reading from a script, improvisation of a scene, a short personal interest interview.
What to Wear and Bring to Class
- A water bottle with your name on it.
- Three-ring binder, pencil with an eraser.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow for movement.
- Comfortable shoes that are easy to move in. The performance classes may have specific requirements for shoes, such as black jazz shoes.
- Girls should wear their hair pulled back.