Dance Is Life Intensive
Students will receive training in ballet, tap, musical theatre, hip hop and lyrical styles, while working on technique, strength and stretch.
Schedule: Monday-Saturday, July 2-7, 2018 (no class on Wednesday, July 4th)
- Beginner/Intermediate: 9:00 am-12:30 pm
- Advanced: 1:00-4:30 pm
All students will perform in a showcase for parents on Saturday, July 7th, at 3:30 pm.
Age Requirement: 3rd-12th grade
- For the Advanced level, students must be in high school (in the 2018-2019 school year), OR have at least 3 years of formal dance training.
- Dance shoes: Beginner/Intermediate students need jazz and tap shoes; Advanced students need ballet, jazz and tap shoes.
- Students should wear dance clothes.
- Bring snacks for breaks, as well as a water bottle. Bring a lunch that does not require refrigeration if student is also enrolled in the half-day Welcome to HogwARTS! program.